ASD finds all available sleeves (Specialty Equipment) and draws dimensions to the nearest horizontal and vertical gridline for current view (floor). The user need to provide two inputs - 'Sleeve Type' and 'Dimension Type' - in order to draw desired dimensions. It also allows the user to view dimension details, adding the suffix to dimensions with a click.
To use this plugin, you will must login to Autodesk account to use this plugin .
You can find the Plugin in Autodesk® Revit® "iFieldApp-> AutoSleeveDimension (ASD)"
- Select Floor Plan
- Start Plugin
- Dimension type (Drop Down)
- Select Sleeve type (Check Box)
- Draw Dimension
- View Dimension Information
- Insert Suffix
Get a Free Trial (30 days trial) Or To buy
Visit "Autodesk App Store"
General Usage Instructions:
- Step 01: Start Autodesk Revit Software, login to Autodesk account to use the plugin and open project File in Revit.
- Step 02: After opening the project file, the user need to open specific Floor plans which contain specialty equipment and Gridlines.
- Step 03: Start Plugin by selecting option from tab "iFieldApp-> AutoSleeveDimension".
- Step 04: ASD automatically checks specialty Equipment and Gridline element exist or not.
- Step 05: If it doesn’t exist then Go Step 2, otherwise Go next Step 6.
- Step 06: Show all available dimension types. The user need to select Dimension type.
- Step 07: Plug-in shows all available specialty equipment type, thus the user can select Specialty Equipment type to draw dimension only for selected types.
- Step 08: After selecting Specialty Equipment type, the user is asked for "Draw Dimension".
- Step 09: After processing of “Draw Dimension" the plugin draws the dimension automatically from all selected types of specialty Equipment to both nearest horizontal & vertical Gridlines.
- Step 10: 10: User can see dimension details using ShowDimension Detail button, or they can click on add dimension suffix with Dimension Suffix button.
- Step 11: Dimension suffix is followed by Insert Suffix button to insert suffix to dimensions.
Installation / Uninstallation
To install this plug-in, first get it downloaded from Autodesk App Store and run the installer and select "Install" button. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Here are popular apps developed by us
- iFieldBIMDataExtracter (BDE)
- AutoViewGenerater (AVG)
- MyUpdatefile (MUF)
- ClashViewPointManager (CVPM)
- CVP-SYNC (CVP)
- Dimension witness line to far from specialty equipment (sleeve).
- Dimension Overlap.
- Sometimes old Dimension reference will remove.